2 x Site Managers | Boutique Apartments $5-$40M | $150k+ Job Vacancies Melbourne, VIC 3000 Full Time, Permanent
29 July, 2017
Job Opening 2 x Site Managers | Boutique Apartments $5-$40M | $150k+ Melbourne, VIC 3000 for Full Time, Permanent position.
A bit about the builder
You will be joining a growing building contractor who also undertake their own developments from time to time. With their head office in a inner-northern Melbourne suburb, and you will be working within an enjoyable, positive boutique apartment builder who have been established for over a decade.
You will be exposed to a range of mixed use and residential multi-story apartment builds ranging from $5M to $40M, with a select group of established Melbourne developers. Typical builds include single or double story basements and up to 10 levels.
You, the job and the expectations
You will be an experienced Site Manager, so youâ€™ll already be aware of the role and responsibilities, however, just to confirm, youâ€™ll be overseeing the following:
- Manage the sub-contractors and their programme of works
- Oversee site HSE system
- Ensure the project runs smoothly and construction issues are resolve
- Liaison with engineering and architectural stakeholders to resolve any construction or design issues
- Manage the resources available to deliver the projects
- Assist with subcontractor claims
To be considered you will need to meet these ridged selection criteria:
- Shown loyalty to former employers â€“ they value loyalty and commitment very highly
- Experienced delivering apartment builds within a mid-tier commercial builder, in Melbourne from a minimum of $15 million
- Delivery of apartment builds from conception to completion
- Trade and/or construction management qualified construction professional
- Be a very capable, experienced â€˜safe pair of handsâ€™ on similar builds
How to apply
To be considered for these Site Manager jobs, or other similar positions call Martin Preece or email him at the following contact details: Phone 03 9811 9974 | Email: Martin@designandconstruct.com.au
All applications and calls will be treated in confidence. If youâ€™d like to have a conversation about your position in the marker, salary norms and your career â€“ get in touch on the same details.