Account Manager Job Vacancies Melbourne, VIC 3004 Full Time, Permanent
29 July, 2017
Job Opening Account Manager Melbourne, VIC 3004 for Full Time, Permanent position.
Who are we? The Toll Group is the Asian region’s leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world.
The Opportunity? As an Account Manager you will be working with some of the largest and most critical clients within the business unit. You will be charged with retaining, growing and servicing these clients making Toll a valued business partner to their organisation. You will be presenting to senior stakeholders and influencing their business from a supply chain and operations perspective. You will be rewarded for your ability to extend Tollâ€™s services throughout the account and your innovative ideas to cement the partnership.
You will be responsible for:
- Efficient management of a portfolio of major accounts throughout a multimodal network
- Retaining, growing and servicing existing clients in freight and logistics market while uncovering new business leads where possible
- Growing our profile within major target clients and cementing relationships with decision makers and influencers
- Undertaking customer profitability modelling to ensure that each customer is meeting appropriate profitability benchmarks, make recommendations and take action
- Using continuous improvement methodology or innovative operational analysis to create leading edge solutions for potential clients, utilising our existing service offering or developing new service lines if appropriate
The Ideal Candidate? We are looking for experienced account managers across supply chain, industrial, manufacturing, retail or FMCG. Understanding where Toll can add value to a client will be critical. You will have strong commercial and analytical capability mixed with outstanding customer interaction and presentation skills. Your drive to succeed and passion for partnering with clients will be imperative.
Why work at Toll Group? Weâ€™re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Julian Bettiol, Toll People, 03 9049 4004
We will not be liable for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers from recruitment agencies.