Accountant Job Vacancies Melbourne, VIC 3122 Full Time, Permanent
29 July, 2017
Job Opening Accountant Melbourne, VIC 3122 for Full Time, Permanent position.
- Nicholas Kenyon – 0396049637
- Virtual CFO opportunity
- Rare Business Services consulting
Outstanding option to take your accounting and advisory experience into a pure consulting role.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join an established mid-tier firm in a unique business consultancy role. You will work on-site 60% of the time with a range of significant businesses entities and provide invaluable commercial advice to assist them in achieving their goals.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Act as a business partner / external CFO in clientsâ€™ companies
- Performance, operational and management reporting
- Analysing monthly management reports to provide recommendations and advice
- Forecasting and budgeting of cash flow and financials
- Produce routine and ad hoc financial management information
- Risk and return calculations and action planning
- Involvement in value add projects and ensuring targets are achieved
- Develop management reports and models to analyse clientsâ€™ financial performance
- Automation of customized reporting using Microsoft VBA
- Perform analysis of systems and business process as a key input into the development and enhancement of ICT-enabled solutions.
- Liaise and facilitate workshops with client Executive and non-executive staff to elicit requirements.
- Develop various requirements specifications, including: Business requirements, functional requirements and non-functional (technical) requirements.
- Assist with the development of training materials associated with the deployment of new systems and capabilities.
Skills and experience required:
- Adaptability with ERP software as will come across a large range of products
- Strong experience across a consulting business model specifically regarding commercial outcomes
- Ability to listen and ask the ‘right’ questions.
- Ability to work within large and small teams.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Application of theoretical and practical experience in analysing and solving complex problems.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) at all levels of an organisation (internally and externally)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategy and/or business improvement activities.