Manager Information Technology Job Vacancies Ringwood VIC | Maroondah City Council
29 July, 2017
Job Opening Manager Information Technology Ringwood VIC at Maroondah City Council.
Manager Information Technology
Maroondah City Council
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s leafy east, MCC is a dynamic, progressive local government entity that blends the best of city and country lifestyles. With a population of over 109,000 people, Maroondah aspires to be a vibrant and diverse city with a healthy and active community, living in green and leafy neighborhoods which are connected to thriving and accessible activity centres contributing to a prosperous economy within a safe, inclusive, and sustainable environment. Our services assist in the delivery of Council’s objectives in the promotion of a healthy, active and thriving community.
Reporting to the Director Corporate Services, this exciting role will take carriage of transforming the way in which we connect, engage, and deliver value to our residents and customers. The position is responsible for the delivery of Council’s Digital strategy working with stakeholders to understand priorities, proactively work with IT architecture teams, managers, team leaders and employees to develop solutions and take accountability for delivery within quality, time and cost commitments.
Use effective leadership and communication skills to:
• Provide visionary leadership in the information and digital technology space and lead your team to deliver progressive organisational outcomes.
• Manage ICT projects and translate business priorities into technical deliverables.
• Develop and lead mobile and web technology roadmaps and digital solutions.
• Manage and influence stakeholder relationships and present complex technical information with ease.
• Work with external vendors to ensure delivery commitments are achieved.
• Take accountability for quality of output and operational health of applications, and implement appropriate metrics and data points to measure and demonstrate quality.
• Encourage and drive a culture of technical excellence, co-operation and collaboration across all stakeholders by providing a high level of advice and leadership in relation to solution architecture and solution designs.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Marianne Di Giallonardo, Director Corporate Services on (03) 9298 4358.city council information job manager maroondah ringwood technology vacancies vic